Hôtel du pantheon
19 place du Panthéon
Tel +33 1 43 54 32 95
Fax +33 1 43 26 64 65
How to go to the Hôtel du pantheon
- The Pantheon, Jardin du Luxembourg and Notre Dame are just a few minutes walk away... The Louvre and Eiffel Tower aren't far. Sightseeing is so much simpler when you're based in the heart of the city.
- From the designer boutiques of Saint Germain to the so chic Bon Marché department store, shop like a real Parisian: in style.
- Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, Brasserie Lipp, Le Petit Journal... the best restaurants, famous cafés and swinging jazz clubs are all nearby.
- Enjoy a night at the renowned Théâtre de l'Odéon, sample the ambiance of the dusty hallways of the Sorbonne University or spend hours that pass like minutes in one of Saint Germain's many bookstores and art galleries.
Peace & quiet
- It's a quiet area, but we've just installed brand new double glazing throughout the building to make sure you are not disturbed.
- With direct trains to both airports five minutes away, easy access to the mainline stations, a dozen bus routes and so much within walking distance, getting round Paris has never been simpler!
Line 10 : Cardinal Lemoine or Cluny Sorbonne.
RER B : Luxembourg.
Lines 21, 27, 38, 82, 89.
Train Station :
Montparnasse or Austerlitz. Click here for Rail Europe (schedule, fares and booking).
Getting to and from the hotel from the airport couldn't be simpler; there's a direct train that takes just 30 minutes to either Roissy Charles de Gaulle or Orly airports.
Book your trip with Air France. >>
Also Nearby :
Cluny Museum, Latin Quarter, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, St Germain des Pres, Théâtre de l'Odéon, Collège de France, Sainte Chapelle, La Mutualite, Notre Dame de Paris, Ile de la Cité, Sénat, Institut Curie, Institut Océanographique, Ecoles des Arts décoratifs, Place Monge, Rue Mouffetartd, Institut du monde Arabe, Bibliothèque Sainte Geneviève, Eglise Saint Etienne du Mont, Ministère de la recherche, Universal Music headquarter, Rue Soufflot.
Discover the pictures of the fabrics chosen by Valerie Manoil, designer of the new Hotel du Pantheon.
Hotel du Pantheon Location
Situated in the heart of the historic 5th arrondissement, just steps away from the Jardin du Luxembourg, and opposite the iconic Panthéon.
Enjoy our succulent breakfast during your stay in room or downstair in the breakfast room.